If you are looking for a cheap loan, you can always apply for a cheap instant loan. The instant loan is basically similar to a conventional installment loan in terms of its design and processing, but you can also request an instant loan via the internet at any time.
More about the credit type
In order to be able to introduce you to this type of loan, we have summarized some of the most important advantages that you can enjoy with an instant loan:
- low interest rate over the entire repayment period,
- Credit terms adapted to your personal needs,
- Payout in one amount
- a full repayment before the end of the loan term or partial repayments are possible at any time,
- the loan amount is not earmarked for the instant loan,
- can be easily requested over the internet,
- ideal for rescheduling expensive loans,
If you would like to convince yourself of the favorable conditions and the many different advantages of the instant loan, then you can make a no-obligation application at any time and you will be provided with a personal offer in a few minutes.
In order to always be able to find the best deals on the market, and to avoid wasting time, we always recommend a free credit comparison before applying. A credit comparison offers many advantages for people who want to find the most suitable offers and providers in the shortest possible time. These include the following:
- You save a lot of time and money,
- You find the best offers,
- the comparison only takes a few minutes and
- it is free and without obligation.
Just run an online loan comparison and you’ll have the best deals and providers in minutes. If you want to get a cheap instant loan, you must fulfill a few conditions with most providers.
In lending, these may vary from one provider to another, smaller or larger, but the following apply to all credit institutions:
- The applicant must be of legal age
- be in permanent employment,
- have a permanent residence in Germany,
- may not have a Schufa entry,
- his existing credit obligations may not exceed a certain residual amount, depending on the bank
If the requirements have been fulfilled, an application can be made at any time and nothing should stand in the way of a cheap instant loan. After filing the application, all that remains is to check the creditworthiness and the documents of the applicant and soon the loan agreement can be concluded. During the loan processing the following documents are required:
- Loan application
- ID card,
- Proof of income,
- An information at SCHUFA,
- A self-assessment by the applicant,
If everything is in order with the documents and the applicant has passed the credit check positive, then the credit agreement can be concluded immediately and in this case, the loan amount will be made available for payment immediately. The loan amount is paid in an amount by bank transfer, in cash or by mail for an instant loan. The repayment is made, as already mentioned, in monthly loan installments. The constant loan rates allow long-term financial planning security and you do not have to worry about interest rates on the capital market.
For the duration of the repayment term, the borrower can obtain favorable cover from most banks for residual debt insurance or residual credit insurance. The conclusion of such insurance is in most cases only optional, but we can always recommend it to you. The residual debt insurance or residual credit insurance protects the insured optimally against the financial consequences of unemployment or incapacity for work and also serves the financial protection of the surviving dependents.
If you are dependent on a loan to fulfill a small dream or a spontaneous desire, then we can always recommend you the cheap instant loan.